There may be many exchange counters around downtown area but not all of them cannot afford to exchange huge amount. 카지노사이트 And sometimes you can’t exchange in commercial banks as well since they limit the amount of money. Also make sure of the dollars you want to exchange are in good condition, most of the banks expect to see the money condition as new as just comes out from the printer. When you look for the certain shop to exchange your salary or bonus, these counters are quite popular among expatriates.
Spirits Currency Exchange is well known money exchange counter in Yangon. It situated on Bagaya Road in Myaynigone, San Chaung Township. They have two branches on Bagaya Road, one is beside 119 clothing store and another one is link with their Spirits Fashion Accessories shop.
- Contact Address: No (251)/A , Bagaya Street, Myaynigone, San Chaung Township. 01 512041.
Northern Breeze Exchange
Northern Breeze Exchange counter is quite popular among expatriates in Yangon. They have service on facebook messenger to check the daily update exchange rates and make online booking to exchange. You will need to fill out information such as Name, Phone Number, Amount you want to exchange, the currencies you exchange from and to and the branch you gonna collect the money.
- Main Branch : No (74) , Manawhayi street, near Royal Thai Embassy, Dagon Township. 01 8218148,09795304262 (Viber).
- Yankin Branch : No. (273), Room (1), Yankin Road, Yankin Township. 09 73230029.
- 8 mile Branch : No. (107/B), 8 mile, In front of Junction 8, 6 quarter, Mayangone Township.
- North Oakkalapa Branch : No.(355), Wazira (6) street, North Okkalapa Township. 09 662206999.
WK Money Changer
WK Money Changer is located near Sedona Hotel, which is near Myanmar Plaza. Most of the expats in Yangon familiar with this counter since there are many foreign companies sit in Myanmar plaza and this branch is 바카라사이트 the nearest to this shopping center. WK Money Changer has other branches, you can check them below:
- Yankin Branch : No.27 , Thukhawaddy Street, 6 quarter, West Yankin (Near Sedona Hotel), Yangon. 09 772 880 880.
- San Chaung Branch : No. 166, Bagaya Road ( Corner of Bagaya Road and Kyun Taw Road), Yangon. 09 773 880 880.
- Thamine Branch : No. 1/2 , Corner of Insein Road and Kyeik Wine Pagoda Road ( across from the City Mart), ( at the entrance of Thamine General Hospital Ward), Mayangone Township. 09 774 880 880.
Wakhema Money Exchange
- Latha Branch : No (127) Ground Floor, 21th street (upper block) , Latha Township, Yangon. 09 262477759, 01 254 337.
- Thingankyun Branch : No. (3) , Yadanar Street, Infront of Malikha condo, Thingankyun township. (in Myanmar Automobile office compound, beside of GGI insurance) . 09 455 6455 07, 09 455 6455 08.
Sunflower Money Exchange Yangon : No.259/263, Anawrahta Road, Corner of Shwe Bon Thar Street, Pabedan Township, (Sunflower Hotel). 09 263257143, 09263257144, 09765016562 .
NAIA Terminal 3 is the busiest terminal of Manila Airport as it receives a big number of domestic and international flights. NAIA Terminal 3 was where we landed when flying with Cebu Pacific from Bangkok (Thailand). As most of local businesses still prefer cash and it’s often the only possible payment option in Philippines, getting local currency (Philippine Pesos – PHP) right at the airport is almost essential as you will need cash for getting a taxi or shuttle bus to central Manila as well as for buying local SIM card to stay connected. 온라인카지
NAIA Terminal 3 offers you 2 options for getting local currency:
- Withdrawal from ATM;
- Currency Exchange.
Withdrawal from ATM might is less cost effective option in Philippines as you will not only loose on exchange rate but also have to pay your bank’s foreign withdrawal fees and in most cases an addition fee for Filipino bank.